Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My feelings

Welcome to my place! I am a hardcore vegitarian and I love to cook for my family and friends and feels so happy when they love my food. I feel on top the world when my daughters say "Amma its yummy"! I entered the kitchen only after completing my masters! Till then I was not even able to tell difference between urad dal and channa dal! I learnt cooking from my mom,who is a excellent cook,who gives importance to every details in cooking. I would love share my mom's recipes here, so that I can show my gratitude and love for my mom. I would also love to share my mother in law's and my aunt's recipes, who are also great cooks. And my husband is also a great cook and if he allows I would love to share his recipes too! Hope you enjoy the recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment